13yrs Later…

StephenSJ

Feb 11, 2024
I’m back in a Cupra. I was on here a long time ago when Mk1’s were a beast. I had an Ovni one, and one of the few that was pushing a genuine 290hp on stock turbo and rods. Not ground breaking now, but back then it was saucy.

This time I’m back with a MK2 Cupra. Not planned, but I’ve picked up and abandoned Inferi Black one to save from death. I’m part way through fixing her up but I’m finding parts hard to get for an early Mk2, namely the inner right rear light and also a front right wing…so if you know of any of those, I’d be very grateful.

Not sure on long term plans. I want to make it an honest, standard car. I have my fun car on the side anyway, a Gen 2 R8 V10+ which would take a lot of money to compete with I guess.

44e13357-bf4f-425b-b749-709a180163e0.jpeg

Seastormer

Cupra Leon VZ2 300/CBF1000
Apr 25, 2014
Edinburgh (Scotland)
I’m back in a Cupra. I was on here a long time ago when Mk1’s were a beast. I had an Ovni one, and one of the few that was pushing a genuine 290hp on stock turbo and rods. Not ground breaking now, but back then it was saucy.

This time I’m back with a MK2 Cupra. Not planned, but I’ve picked up and abandoned Inferi Black one to save from death. I’m part way through fixing her up but I’m finding parts hard to get for an early Mk2, namely the inner right rear light and also a front right wing…so if you know of any of those, I’d be very grateful.

Not sure on long term plans. I want to make it an honest, standard car. I have my fun car on the side anyway, a Gen 2 R8 V10+ which would take a lot of money to compete with I guess.

View attachment 40635
Welcome back, hope your latest Cupra manages a long and fault free life.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members