360 camera

Tony Wattis

Dec 11, 2016
Hi
I have a Formentor VZ2 310, does anyone know if you can retro fit a 360 camera, the car comes with reversing camera but not 360, my car was a cancelled order so I've got what it came with. My old car was a Cupra Ateca which had a 360 camera and it was brilliant for seeing where your alloys were next to curbs and really miss them, any advice would be great.
Cheers

Eryas

Feb 21, 2022
Belgium
Good question, I want to know too. But no doubt it will cost much.

There was no 360 camera option when I ordered mine.

Reactions: badescuga

pkaps

vz310
May 10, 2022
My simple guess would be, NO WAY, I believe it needs so many additional parts/cameras/wiring that would make it impossible to retrofit.

SRGTD

May 26, 2014
Hi
I have a Formentor VZ2 310, does anyone know if you can retro fit a 360 camera, the car comes with reversing camera but not 360, my car was a cancelled order so I've got what it came with. My old car was a Cupra Ateca which had a 360 camera and it was brilliant for seeing where your alloys were next to curbs and really miss them, any advice would be great.
Cheers
Maybe forum sponsor @East Yorkshire Retrofits can answer your question.

Hi
Cheers
Yes you can, we did it a few months ago

It's a new system which is expensive and a pain in the arse

• Haha
Reactions: Bear