Bought my new Seat Leon 2011 — 1.4 TSI Manual [Photos and story]

Needfor

Apr 14, 2020
Hello everyone! Greetings from Israel!
I'm new to this forum and I'm really digging it, especially because I see there's a lot of Seat enthusiasts here.

So I recently bought my new Seat Leon 2011 — 1.4 TSI Manual.

I was looking for this specific model for a good few months, since it's a very rare model here.
There are usually like only one or two on sale for a couple months and they are all usually with plenty previous owners, high mileage and stage tuning.

Until one evening I saw this new sale ad from a 70-year-old woman.
One and only owner,
with only 84k kilometers (about 52k miles). And of course everything stock; no tuning, no stage, even no tint and stock rims!
It looked pretty bad and dirty on photos, a lot of scratches, but that didn't bother me if it's mechanical condition was perfect as it seems to be.

I called her, asked a few questions and on friday we drove with my brother to check it out further.
Israel is a small country so she was about 150 km from me. We arrived, checked the car more, asked few more questions, and took it to the closest "Car inspection before buying" institute. In Israel we have those official instituets where you pay about 125$ and they check almost absolutely everything about the car!
The mechanical condition was perfect as expected, some natural wear (needs new tires they were from 2015 and brake plates that never changed lol).
No bodywork paint, no accidents, nothing. Everything's clear!

I bought it.

Had it now for almost a month, but because of the situation in the world, not rushing anything.
But I have big plans for it!

Some photos from the sale ad:
Z0q1oKe.jpg

9TgDnLH.jpg

After my first wash:
3HJxwMH.jpg

yZOqmdh.jpg

Bought some treats for my new baby:
xK0yIEY.jpg

Headlight restoration:
LfwT88P.jpg

GAbKA8K.jpg

Faded plastic restoration:
hXqHidI.jpg

HteUvX7.jpg

6ZjEX5E.jpg

That's it for now.
Gonna keep you up to date if it's interesting :)

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.