can't send PMs to some users, but can to others.

INA

Garrett Super STAR!
Dec 8, 2007
www.inaengineering.com
Hey guys
Whenever I click on a user there is no way for me to send them a PM.Only a visitor message.
DO they have to have a certain post count to recieve/send PM's?

Crafoo

Crazy Fool!
Apr 30, 2005
At home
From the rules "If you are a new user, you are temporarily restricted from posting in our For Sale section, adding a signature and making use of the private messaging system. This is to prevent new users abusing the forum, and/or rogue traders scammers from taking advantage of the forum members. Please ensure you take some time to read all of the FAQ/Rules part of the forum."

New members have to be registered for 15 days and have at least 15 posts I believe :)

Ibiza 09

From the rules "If you are a new user, you are temporarily restricted from posting in our For Sale section, adding a signature and making use of the private messaging system. This is to prevent new users abusing the forum, and/or rogue traders scammers from taking advantage of the forum members. Please ensure you take some time to read all of the FAQ/Rules part of the forum."

New members have to be registered for 15 days and have at least 15 posts I believe :)

you may not have noticed but he has been a member since december 07 and has a post count of over a 1000. normally what your saying would be the case

Crafoo

Crazy Fool!
Apr 30, 2005
At home
you may not have noticed but he has been a member since december 07 and has a post count of over a 1000. normally what your saying would be the case

I have indeed noticed but the rules state that anybody that is registered for less than 15 days and have less than 15 posts will not be able to use the messaging system, so this would apply to people he is trying to send a PM to irrespective of how long he himself has been a member or how many posts he has :)

Oj 89

Senior junior member
Aug 19, 2008
NW Kent

:lol: my thoughts precisely. Sure the page just didn't load up right? Is it one particular user or any user?

Ibiza 09

I have indeed noticed but the rules state that anybody that is registered for less than 15 days and have less than 15 posts will not be able to use the messaging system, so this would apply to people he is trying to send a PM to irrespective of how long he himself has been a member or how many posts he has :)

good point i miss read! me bad!