• Evo Magazine are looking for a mint and (and ideally unmodified) Leon Cupra Sub8 to drive and photograph for a feature. Find out more here .
  • Hey Guest👍👎 We're looking for reviews of your local CUPRA or SEAT Dealership - it's quick and easy to do: Leave a review now

Delanor

Active Member
Aug 9, 2022
203
97
Having had the VZN for a couple of months now I have decided I am not overly keen on the black mirrors so it is either a DIY carbon fibre wrap or replace them with proper carbon fibre caps, now has anyone done this if not has anyone had cause to remove the mirror caps if so is it relatively easy as I am thinking are they easily broken when taking them off, there is a how to video on Youtube but I would rather hear from another owner on here.
Anyone?