Cupra Care Plan Level Help

Jun 21, 2023
Hi All. I've recently ordered a 150PS V2 model Formentor and was looking online at Cupra Care packs. It seems the Level 1 pack - which includes 2 services, a pollen filter and 10% off merchandise is only £99 - is that correct? Incredibly cheap for what it offers - although as my car is being built this week, I'm not sure I'll qualify for the offer as it expires on 30 Jun! The Level 2 covers two services, pollen filter replacement, set of wiper blades, set of front brake pads and 15% off all merchandise for £444 - is it worth paying that extra £345 for blades and front pads? Hoping I can get a VIN before the month, which again, I hope I can use to register for the care pack - bit of a no-brainer at £99 !!

VZN

Jun 6, 2023
Hi, we added this to our new Formentor order, the official paperwork states that you get for £99

1 x Oil Service
1 x Oil and Inspection Service with Pollen Filter

I didn't see anything about 10% of merchandise on the official docs???

Given that our last service on our old C43 was over £1,100 this was a bit of a no brainer

Jun 21, 2023
I only noticed it as I was browsing through the Cupra information on the webpage really. So it doesn't cover actual 'services' then, but oil changes? Quite intrigued now as to what the other packages offer on the page:

SRGTD

May 26, 2014
I only noticed it as I was browsing through the Cupra information on the webpage really. So it doesn't cover actual 'services' then, but oil changes? Quite intrigued now as to what the other packages offer on the page:

For the two services, assuming the scope of work undertaken will be the same as it is with VW, then you’d be getting a basic oil and filter change for the 1st service and an oil and filter change plus inspection for the 2nd service.

With the level 1 plan, any other scheduled work - if and when it’s due (e.g. brake fluid change - with VW, the first brake fluid change is now due when the car’s two years old) would be subject to an additional charge.

£99.00 is very good value for the level 1 plan.

Last edited:
Jun 21, 2023
For the two services, assuming the scope of work undertaken will be the same as it is with VW, then you’d be getting a basic oil and filter change for the 1st service and an oil and filter change plus inspection for the 2nd service.

With the level 1 plan, any other scheduled work - if and when it’s due (e.g. brake fluid change - with VW, the first brake fluid change is now due when the car’s two years old) would be subject to an additional charge.

£99.00 is very good value for the level 1 plan.
Awesome - thank you very much. Car is being built this week, but the dealer has honoured the plan price and will attach it to my car when it arrives in the UK, so can't fault their service

Brewie

Nov 15, 2014
North Herts
I recently took out the level 1 plan on my new Formentor for £99.

However the dealer was unclear if this was for the first two services, whenever the car says they are due, or if the work must be done within 2 years.

The generic agreement form he sent me wasn't any clearer.

Has anyone got a definitive answer on this please?

Reactions: Wyld Stallyn

Wyld Stallyn

Be Excellent To Each Other and... Party On Dudes!
Mar 10, 2022

However the dealer was unclear if this was for the first two services, whenever the car says they are due, or if the work must be done within 2 years.

🤔 Good Question 👍

AlorLeon

Oct 13, 2017

I had the same thing for mine and it shows as 2 services rather than 2 years

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.