CUPRA Leon MK4 Build date and delivery tracker

TobyDouse

Jun 20, 2023
My latest automated email update says the car is at a dealership, it's been registered and delivery has been authorised. So not long now!
Great news, when did you order and what model?

I ordered August 2022, metallic black VZ2, spoke to the leasing company and apparently I still do not have a build date

Solo

May 30, 2015
Great news, when did you order and what model?

I ordered August 2022, metallic black VZ2, spoke to the leasing company and apparently I still do not have a build date

Ordered November 2021. Leon eHybrid VZ3. Company lease. Not sure what dealer it's coming from so just have to wait for them to contact me.

They are at least making them in greater numbers now so you probably won't have such a long wait.

TobyDouse

Jun 20, 2023
Ordered November 2021. Leon eHybrid VZ3. Company lease. Not sure what dealer it's coming from so just have to wait for them to contact me.

They are at least making them in greater numbers now so you probably won't have such a long wait.
Glad to hear they have increased production now. Someone at my company ordered the same vehicle 2 months before me (just in solid white) and they got theirs a couple weeks ago. So im hoping mine should be November ish. Would be nice if they accidentally built me the design edition version lol

Reactions: Richiepoos

mackan73

Jan 23, 2021
Ordered mine eHybrid VZ in February and has now been built. It should be delivered in a couple of weeks.

Richiepoos

Oct 14, 2022
Had an update today - Due to dealer 01/01/2024. The countdown begins...
Email out of the blue yesterday saying that the car was in stock and ready for delivery after 01/11! Asked for a delivery on 2nd and for old car to be collected the same day...

Reactions: vee_cee

TobyDouse

Jun 20, 2023
I have finally had the update that mine should be delivered mid-late November. That will make it will be 16 months since ordering. I’ve heard of a few mistakes to orders so hopefully mine is all good… unless they accidentally send the design edition lol

Solo

May 30, 2015
My latest update suggested I was receiving a MY24 (order placed was for a MY22 but it took a while to find their spanners). It's now built and at the dealer but I just need to wait for the lease company to sort out the updated quote as prices have obviously gone up since I ordered. Then it can be delivered.

I didn't know they were doing MY24s already but I'll have a MY22 at least.

Richiepoos

Oct 14, 2022
Email out of the blue yesterday saying that the car was in stock and ready for delivery after 01/11! Asked for a delivery on 2nd and for old car to be collected the same day...
Knew it was all too good to be true! Arranged for the old car to be collected only for new lease company and my employer to forget to talk to each other and drop the ball! New car can't come until 9th at the earliest. Now trying to keep hold of old car for longer...

mackan73

Jan 23, 2021
Got mine today :)
Ordered it around 8 months ago.

IMG_20231031_104630695_AE.jpg
Cupra2023.jpg

Solo

May 30, 2015
Well after a very long wait, it arrived at my house. Something like 23 months from ordering.

It had zero charge (PHEV) and 40 miles of petrol in it, after the guy had driven it 50 miles to my house. Pretty tight as when you return a vehicle they insist on a minimum of 100 miles worth of fuel in it.

Nevertheless, it is a smart looking car. Perhaps too much customisation and 'tech" for my liking but I'll get used to it!

Richiepoos

Oct 14, 2022
That is a bit crap! I had to leave 100 miles in the Octavia that was going back. Leon arrived with no charge but about 100 miles of petrol on a trailer with 8 miles on the clock.
Still trying to master the tech - having 12 and 16 year old son's seems to help, they show me what to do.

TobyDouse

Jun 20, 2023
Does anyone know the transport ships that cupra use? me being all excited is trying to track the possible ETA of my car in the UK. The build week was 16th October, and im hoping the ship is Aquarius Ace as that will be arriving in the UK tomorrow.

Thanks

Blueliner07

Oct 28, 2023
The last update I had was that they had a ship in Barcelona on the 19th or 20th, which I worked out might be the United Spirit. It’s currently en route to Sheerness and then onwards hopefully to Grimsby and Tyne. My dealer said they take cars from Grimsby. I’ve not managed to find out yet if my car made it on to that ship or not but I’m crossing fingers as it was built 3 weeks ago

TobyDouse

Jun 20, 2023
The last update I had was that they had a ship in Barcelona on the 19th or 20th, which I worked out might be the United Spirit. It’s currently en route to Sheerness and then onwards hopefully to Grimsby and Tyne. My dealer said they take cars from Grimsby. I’ve not managed to find out yet if my car made it on to that ship or not but I’m crossing fingers as it was built 3 weeks ago
I am in the same boat as you (Literally) My car was built wc16th of october, and hasnt made it to UK yet. I am hoping its on united spirit like you said, I tracked that the other day and saw it should be making the rounds in the UK from Sunday. Fingers crossed for both of us.... Its been a long wait.

Blueliner07

Oct 28, 2023
I am in the same boat as you (Literally) My car was built wc16th of october, and hasnt made it to UK yet. I am hoping its on united spirit like you said, I tracked that the other day and saw it should be making the rounds in the UK from Sunday. Fingers crossed for both of us.... Its been a long wait.
What did you order and how long have you been waiting? To be fair to them I ordered in August and they originally suggested Jan/Feb so I’m actually ahead of their build estimate, even if it misses a few ships but I’ve read some people have waited ages.

I’ve got a VZ2 Plug in hybrid estate in petrol blue, but didn’t add any other optional extras. It’s also a purchase from the dealer rather than a lease company, not sure if that makes a difference on turnarounds either?

TobyDouse

Jun 20, 2023
What did you order and how long have you been waiting? To be fair to them I ordered in August and they originally suggested Jan/Feb so I’m actually ahead of their build estimate, even if it misses a few ships but I’ve read some people have waited ages.

I’ve got a VZ2 Plug in hybrid estate in petrol blue, but didn’t add any other optional extras. It’s also a purchase from the dealer rather than a lease company, not sure if that makes a difference on turnarounds either?
I ordered a VZ2 Plug in estate In metallic black, no other extras. I have been waiting since August 2022 haha

TobyDouse

Jun 20, 2023
@TobyDouse dealer called today to say mine was in and I. A pick up Friday. 🤞 yours also made it on the same boat!
After I forced the leasing company to get me an answer they have said that it arrives on the 19th. There has been a lot of people getting higher spec cars than me a lot quicker. They must prioritize personal sales over lease deals surely. Im just hoping I can actually have mine delivered before christmas.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise