Cupra R 300 ST seats

DaveMac

Dec 13, 2022
Evening all
Quick question can you swap the normal cupra 300 ST seats for the Cupra R 300 ST seat do they just bolt down? Also I have looked everywhere for them and can not find them even spoken to seat and they said can not get them which am not to sure about that comment, only reason asking I went in my friends cupra with these seats and they are so much more comfortable than the standard seats in my 300.

H Rafiq

Jan 5, 2022
Do you just want the Leon Cupra bucket seats, as I see you have the ones with the adjustable headrest, or do you want the Leon Cupra R seats? I think buckets and Cupra R seats are the same, but just different colours, no?

DaveMac

Dec 13, 2022
Do you just want the Leon Cupra bucket seats, as I see you have the ones with the adjustable headrest, or do you want the Leon Cupra R seats? I think buckets and Cupra R seats are the same, but just different colours, no?
Hi pal I think they the same it's all once bucket seat and no adjustable headrest. I havw attached a picture to show which ones am talking about

Attachments

• 9-seat-leon-cupra-r-st-abt-2019-uk-fd-front-seats.jpg
    9-seat-leon-cupra-r-st-abt-2019-uk-fd-front-seats.jpg
    233.5 KB · Views: 18

H Rafiq

Jan 5, 2022
Hi pal I think they the same it's all once bucket seat and no adjustable headrest. I havw attached a picture to show which ones am talking about
Yeah, mine look exactly like that but mine are 2 shades of lighter grey, black. Might be easier find Leon Cupra 280, 290 and 300 bucket seats compared to the Cupra R.

Reactions: DaveMac
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members