Delivery delays

Nov 24, 2022
Hi all,

Is anyone in a similar position to this:
I ordered a VZ2 310 from a uk dealer in June this year with options of graphene paint and beats audio. In September I was made aware that build week 40 had been confirmed (first week in October) and that I should expect the car mid November. The dealer has confirmed that the car was built a few weeks ago but it hasn’t left the factory yet due to it waiting for parts to complete the build. On Friday I was emailed with a new ‘estimated’ delivery date of 31st January, I rang the dealer to ask if it had left the factory and they told me that it hadn’t and that it was still showing as status ‘30’. Frustratingly the dealer doesn’t know what the parts the vehicle is waiting for.

Is anyone on here who ordered a similar vehicle around the same time still waiting? And if you are has your dealer provided you with any more info’ than mine has?! I can’t see the car arriving by 31st January either if it hasn’t left the factory yet.

I fully accept this is a first world problem with everything else going on in the world, if anyone has any further insight with regard to the nature of delays I’d appreciate it.

Thanks

Lauren x

ScoobyD00

Dec 19, 2022
UK
Im in the same situation.
Car build week 41 for my 1.5 V2 and no movement since then. I also know of other people in the same situation with no movement from the factory.
It looks like they've got a serious supply issue of a part that all these vehicles are requiring which is holding up the production.

It takes around 6 weeks once its left the factory so 'estimated' delivery date of end the January is hopeful!,, im expecting it to go into February :(

Nov 24, 2022
I got a call from my dealer today, nearly forgotten I'd ordered a Formentor at this rate. He says that the big delay is the rear camera, because they're standard across the board. Says he can speed up my delivery if I accept paying more for a Top View option but also would need to take elec seats. In Ireland they're not standard, if they are where you're reading this. This is the entry level but PHEV model.(if there really could be considered one)

So mine was week 4, seems to be still week 4 but only if I take the option, otherwise who knows.
Sounds like they are holding you to ransom there Baron?! My UK spec car comes with electric leather seats as standard thankfully, the delay could well be the camera then I suppose? my dealer wasn’t too interested in finding out what parts mine was missing when I spoke to him last week and asked him to find out!

lauren

Bamb69

Dec 6, 2022
Hi all,

Is anyone in a similar position to this:
I ordered a VZ2 310 from a uk dealer in June this year with options of graphene paint and beats audio. In September I was made aware that build week 40 had been confirmed (first week in October) and that I should expect the car mid November. The dealer has confirmed that the car was built a few weeks ago but it hasn’t left the factory yet due to it waiting for parts to complete the build. On Friday I was emailed with a new ‘estimated’ delivery date of 31st January, I rang the dealer to ask if it had left the factory and they told me that it hadn’t and that it was still showing as status ‘30’. Frustratingly the dealer doesn’t know what the parts the vehicle is waiting for.

Is anyone on here who ordered a similar vehicle around the same time still waiting? And if you are has your dealer provided you with any more info’ than mine has?! I can’t see the car arriving by 31st January either if it hasn’t left the factory yet.

I fully accept this is a first world problem with everything else going on in the world, if anyone has any further insight with regard to the nature of delays I’d appreciate it.

Thanks

Lauren x
I thought status 30 was In or waiting transit But build was complete.

Nov 24, 2022
Hi all, just to update anyone in a similar position - had a phone call from my dealer today advising that my car has now arrived at the uk port and should be at the dealership within 7-10 days. For reference it’s a Formentor VZ2 310, with graphene paint and beats as the only specified options, I ordered the vehicle on 25th June 2022.
Thanks

Lauren x

Rodders97

Aug 24, 2022
Hi guys, so I ordered my 1.5 v2 cupda formentor last year in end of the month in august 2022. Then I received my build date week 41 October 10th 2022. Then this month I got my email to say it’s finally in transit. Can anyone tell me what ships cupra commonly use? I have checked united spirit but looks like that’s heading to Italy

RJP

Aug 1, 2022
Hi guys, so I ordered my 1.5 v2 cupda formentor last year in end of the month in august 2022. Then I received my build date week 41 October 10th 2022. Then this month I got my email to say it’s finally in transit. Can anyone tell me what ships cupra commonly use? I have checked united spirit but looks like that’s heading to Italy
Have you got your car yet? Mines apparently built (in early January) and stuck waiting for a ship in Spain! Not sure whether I believe anything at this point. I've been waiting 18 months.

Rodders97

Aug 24, 2022
Have you got your car yet? Mines apparently built (in early January) and stuck waiting for a ship in Spain! Not sure whether I believe anything at this point. I've been waiting 18 months.
Yeah my car is at dealership I get it delivered in 2 weeks as I requested it to be on new plates

Reactions: RJP

Spivvy

Nov 21, 2021
UK
It's in Spain's now so you might be lucky

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.