Delivery time after build

Oct 24, 2023
Hello! I've had confirmation that my Cupra Leon estate 1.4 ehybrid was built on 7th October and was on way from factory October 10th, is there any kind of lead time or idea on how long I would now be waiting please? Thank you 😊

spembo

Jun 4, 2022
Reactions: chriswillz
Oct 24, 2023
I would suspect yours was on this carrier which is currently in uk waters, so add about a week from port arrival to clear customs etc and hopefully it‘ll be at your dealer

I have been tracking that one 🤣 when it left barcelona on 14th October so a few days after I was told it was en route to the port? But when I called the dealer they just said they didn't know and said 4 weeks?

Seastormer

Cupra Leon VZ2 300/CBF1000
Apr 25, 2014
Edinburgh (Scotland)
I have been tracking that one 🤣 when it left barcelona on 14th October so a few days after I was told it was en route to the port? But when I called the dealer they just said they didn't know and said 4 weeks?
Let's hope it has not collided with another ship like the one on the news yesterday:oops::censored::cry:

Oct 24, 2023
I would suspect yours was on this carrier which is currently in uk waters, so add about a week from port arrival to clear customs etc and hopefully it‘ll be at your dealer

Hello! Turns out your were correct with this! It's arrived in the UK this week, so 2 weeks approx now for delivery 😀 🙌

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise