Dirty derv owner from Glasgow

gman86

Apr 6, 2012
Hey all,

Been signed up for a while but as a lurker, but thought I'd pop in since I now have an Exeo. 13 plate in grey, sport tech ST with the CR170. Leather, sat nav, Bose sound system, front and rear parking sensors, cruise, xenons etc. Using this as my family wagon and daily hack. It's booked into Ecotune in Hillington for a cheeky wee stage 1 map.

My toy is an APR Stage 2+ Golf R in rising blue, 3 door. Recently RRd on the new APR software at 377bhp / 363lbft torque up from 364bhp / 343lbft.

Be kicking around the Exeo section seeing what can be done to make it more fun!

Aug 6, 2009
cumbria
Welcome, Exeo's are nice cars, the stage 1 remap will make it abit more fun.

Stage 2+ Golf R very nice I bet that fair shifts.

gman86

Apr 6, 2012
Welcome, Exeo's are nice cars, the stage 1 remap will make it abit more fun.

Stage 2+ Golf R very nice I bet that fair shifts.

Cheers! Yeah drove my mates A4 B7 with a map and the torque made it a hoot. Same car, slightly different engine so imagine it being much of a much.

Golf is great fun. Sacrifice a little wheel power due to the drive train, but it's more than made up for with the all weather fun. Other than sheet ice or compacted snow, I've not yet had problems with traction that I've not caused myself - she's very "arse out" in the wet on the throttle :) That and I done a 12.72 @ 112.5mph at Crail - new clutch time soon though.

Last edited:
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise