door lock/barrel

newbs

Aug 22, 2011
goucester
is it possible to change the lockes/barrel off my car?? for example get a lock.barrel set off a breaking toledo/leon?

if so how hard is it to change?

just my paasenger door 1 doesnt work(key just turns in lock) n now my drivers door 1 is stiff as hell to turn (feels like im gonna snap key) :-(

any help b grateful

Feb 26, 2009
Wolverhampton
Because the barrel is separate to the lock, they're very easy to change. But that passenger door issue may be more than just a dodgy barrel, something may have broke in the lock. Again, it's still not a great deal of work.

The one problem you'll have is that unless you're happy to have one key for the doors and another for the ignition, you'll have to get your key programmed to the ignition which can be messy.

newbs

Aug 22, 2011
goucester
Because the barrel is separate to the lock, they're very easy to change. But that passenger door issue may be more than just a dodgy barrel, something may have broke in the lock. Again, it's still not a great deal of work.

The one problem you'll have is that unless you're happy to have one key for the doors and another for the ignition, you'll have to get your key programmed to the ignition which can be messy.

i wouldnt mind having a separtae key doesnt bother me that :)

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.