Double Din Stereo Surround

Benmk2cupra

Feb 8, 2020
Afternoon peeps ive got a 2008 Leon Cupra I'm trying to get hold of a double din stereo surroud as ive got to pick a caliper up from TPS I could get them to order but they said they need a part number and rang 2 Seat dealers who say they dont do one? Mines the grey ish colour trim.

Rusty2k

May 12, 2013
I seem to remember the last time a question like this came up someone pointed out there's a difference between a true double DIN size surround and the larger OE size that is close to double DIN.

There isn't a true double DIN one available from Seat. For the larger OE one get a dealer to find the part number for the correct one for your car. This will give them the colour code which can then used to find the part number of the correct colour larger one.

Benmk2cupra

Feb 8, 2020
I seem to remember the last time a question like this came up someone pointed out there's a difference between a true double DIN size surround and the larger OE size that is close to double DIN.

There isn't a true double DIN one available from Seat. For the larger OE one get a dealer to find the part number for the correct one for your car. This will give them the colour code which can then used to find the part number of the correct colour larger one.

Nice one cheers matey might just stick an aftermarket trim in at this rate probably be easier lol.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.