• Evo Magazine are looking for a mint and (and ideally unmodified) Leon Cupra Sub8 to drive and photograph for a feature. Find out more here .
  • Hey Guest👍👎 We're looking for reviews of your local CUPRA or SEAT Dealership - it's quick and easy to do: Leave a review now
Nov 13, 2019
1
0
Recently bought a 62 plate Altea XL 1.6TDi DSG to replace my 2006 Leon 2.0TFSi. Other than the (huge!) drop in power, I'm pretty happy with the replacement car, with the exception of DSG box changing up from 1st gear far too quickly. It seems to change up to 2nd at ~1000 RPM and leaves the car struggling to get up the small incline of our courtyard car park.

I'm aware that there's a sport mode that holds on to the gears for longer, but it makes the car louder than I'd like, so isn't an ideal solution.

Anyone aware of any official fixes for this issue by Seat?