Electric Mii

Stagsfell

Feb 16, 2015
I guess it will all come down to the price. One of these would be great for my Mrs who loves her Mii but does very little mileage, mostly very short journeys. 162 mile range would keep her going for about 6weeks!

farrar

Mar 18, 2005
You might as well pay the extra and get the new Renault Zoe which is far superior to the electric Mii. The finance deals are better on the Renault too.

rkenny

Nov 27, 2015
Fife
I have ordered one of these and it is being built first week in March. I did compare it to the Zoe and found that it was another £8000 to get similar spec - e.g metallic paint, winter pack. farrar says “might as well pay the extra” - well that ‘extra’ is a bit too much for me! I accept that the Zoe is a better electric car overall but the simplicity of the Mii electric is attractive together with the support package supplied by Seat. By the way SwissCupra you can add a couple of extras as I have:

Easy flex – Double floor boot, hook in glovebox, height adjustable passenger seat - £50.
Charging cable – Mode 2 cable (3 pin socket, 10amp) - £160. (This is currently supplied free of charge).
Contrast roof in Deep Black with matching door mirrors - £0. I ordered this with White body.
4th year warranty - £115

I have taken the Finance option to get the £500 deposit contribution - see summary below. A free 3 year service plan with 3 year roadside assistance was also included as part of the Seat package.

Total Vehicle Price £18,995.84
Adjustments HM Goverment Grant -£2,916.67
Vehicle Sub Total £16,079.17
Dealer Accessories: 3yr service plan and roadside assistance £0.00
4th year warranty £115.00
Brexit may change taxes so prices may change £0.00
Sub Total £16,194.17; VAT @ 20% £3,238.83
Other 7KW Podpoint wallbox (£359 contribution to cost) £0.00
Delivery Charge £0.00
Registration Fee £55.00
Road Fund Licence £0.00
Invoice Total £19,488.00
Less Deposit £100.00
Balance Due £19,388.00
Finance Deposit Allowance £500.00
Due from Finance Company £14,488.00
Deposit due from Customer £4,400.00
48 payments of £199

My dealer now has a demo car available so will have an extended drive soon. Will report back on that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Syphon

NevadaWhite

Jan 20, 2020
I just drove the new mii electric today. The chassis is very good, and for a small car i would love to have one in the city. As for the Finnish motorways it was a bit meh, but still if i didnt have my Cupra i would consider the mii as it would be a great option...

Reactions: Syphon and rkenny
Aug 21, 2020
Does anyone know what the issue is in the UK with activating the eSIM and using the Connect App for the Mii electric?

I sent an email to UK customer services and the basically just said the Connect App is down at the moment, we have no update at the moment, but it has been escalated to the appropriate team.

It is not an issue for me at the moment but the remote setting of climate control was one of the reasons I went for the Mii electric.

I have had the car a few weeks now and like the DriveMii app, but would just like the remote features from the eSIM/Connect App.

International site (https://www.seat.com/carworlds/mii-electric/safety-technology.html) mentions SEAT Connect, but it is gone from the UK site (https://www.seat.co.uk/new-cars/mii-electric/safety-technology.html)

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.