Front Sport Bumper

markibiza

Hi

My new Ibiza SC Sport is being deliverd soon, and I am thinking of buying the front sport bumper (the one from the seat accessories website). Would it look out of place if i didnt have the side skirts or rear bumper? I mean the differance in ground height. I am not a fan of the skirts.

Thanks
Mark

jc_boc

Missing the CUPRA R!
Jul 18, 2008
Desborough
Not too sure to be honest mate, I would perhaps recomend getting the rear done too if you wanna do the front. Then again, it could look just fine. Why don't you like skirts? Every time I look at the side of my car i cringe when I see those strips underneath and all I wanna do is cover them up.

char_baby

Charlotte :)
Apr 26, 2010
Hampshire
I was talking to my Mum about those strips underneath saying how horrible they were, she said you cant see them then my brother comes out of no where looks at my car and says ''urgh whats the under your car?'' :doh:

GET THE SIDE SKIRTS! lol i need them once i have money.

Dec 3, 2009
TBH! i don't like the OEM sideskirts, doesn't suit the car IMO! well only suits the BOC and Cupra seeing the front bumper has little splits. I like a subtle look like the MK6 GOLF GTI.

Char_baby to hide the underneath get it lowered stupidly then u won't see them! LOL :D

markibiza

I think the side skirts look a bit 'bolted on'.
Will the front sport bumper look ok without the skirts?

CupraDean

Brrrmmm Tttsssssss
Dec 11, 2009
Newbury
lol i dont tend to look at side of car... i like to look at the rear :) haha i like the exhaust! well... the big hole.. cracks me up :) but would be good if they made a exhaust that would fit just inside of it, in the shape. like astra vxr :)

jc_boc

Missing the CUPRA R!
Jul 18, 2008
Desborough
How aboput these DEAN?

IMGP2164.jpg

CupraDean

Brrrmmm Tttsssssss
Dec 11, 2009
Newbury
maybe revo it says? nah i ent to sure about twin tail pipe exhausts.... i like the vxr exhausts, they are different... triangle 1 on the corsa and the trapeziod one on astra. twins are just to common these days.

jc_boc

Missing the CUPRA R!
Jul 18, 2008
Desborough
The badge says RT215 - REVO TECNIK 215BHP...................... I am loving those twin pipes Dean, got the 'ol R32 appeal about them.

CupraDean

Brrrmmm Tttsssssss
Dec 11, 2009
Newbury
ooo just seen that! shocking! still though the VXR astra isn't with the standard pipes... and didnt the R32 have 2 single pipes spaced like 10inches apart not just next to each other?

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise