happy new owner

MikeFr

Mar 3, 2014
Just want to introduce myself. Purchased a new Leon Fr 184 in nevada white with a few extras on Saturday:D:D Had an Altea tdi sport for 7yrs before.
Actually went to get a 63plate 150 leon in monsoon grey with 5000miles but the wife didn't like the colour. The wife wanted white and the only one ready to go was a 184 ex demo with just over 100miles. So I made the sacrifice to have more power :thumbup: cost a bit more though obviously.
I did test drive a 150 about 2 weeks ago and was happy with that because I didn't think budget would stretch to 184, but the salesman did give a great deal, actually drove the new car out of the showroom, wow, still can't believe it.
Well looking forward to a hapy few years with this one. Will be on here to ask few questions and get some advice.
Thanks guys.

sixysix

Jan 27, 2014
London
Good choice there with a white 184 :p
Hope it treats you well and enjoy the new toy :)

If the color dictated that you must have an extra 34ps, bigger brakes, and multi link suspension, who's to argue with that! :D

320i24v

Feb 17, 2014
Welcome! Good choice on the 184 bhp version. It is the best (imo) that is why I have one on order :)

AJ

Oct 16, 2013
Hi Mike and welcome to the forum. Great choice on the 184, I absolutely love driving my one :)

madduffyx

Dec 21, 2009
Welcome Mike, fine choice with the 184! Beautiful balance between economy and power :)

shhhhh

Welcome to the forum! Good that you went for the 184 - as others have said there are more bonuses than just more power :)

Sh

MikeFr

Mar 3, 2014
Thanks for welcome guys. Went out for little spin for first time at night. I love the led lights. I really want to go on a decent drive but quite busy with work(use a van) and then family.
I want to give it it's first clean at weekend. Been looking at different threads regarding sealing and polishing. Getting a bit confused as to what to do. I want to keep in looking nice. Any suggestions?

Jul 29, 2013
Essex
The LED headlights are great hey. As for keeping it nice just buy yourself a sealant like zaino z2 or carlack 68 and stick a couple of coats of that on every few months.

Last edited:

marty_34

Apr 21, 2012
TEESSIDE
gtechniq products are excellent quality

id use the zaino all in 1 before the z2 as z2 is a show car wax iirc

Jul 29, 2013
Essex
Gtechnic c4 is ace. I have applied it to all of the trim and it lasts over a year.

You just need to ensure the paint is nice before sealing it. Any polish will do and zaino all in 1 is a good one (not tried it just read on detailing world).

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.