Happy to be here

Burne

Sep 29, 2022
Hello everyone,

Just picked up my midnight blue 2019 Cupra 290 lux from Letchworth seat yesterday. (I live in Sutton, Surrey.)

Looking forward to the forum and all of the content, what a great job you have done here. Sticker has been ordered for the back window :)

Would be interested to see if the previous owners is on here as always good to understand the history (other than the print out Seat give you. Start of reg is NV19.

Cheers

andrew

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Welcome to the Forum! Also great choice of dealership as Letchworth is our sponsor :cool: , I'm sure @KarlaCUPRA will be pleased.

We recently had a meet there and I noticed a Blue Cupra that had been sold, wonder if that was yours haha

Enjoy your new car! (Blue is the best colour)

Cheers

Simon

Burne

Sep 29, 2022
Welcome to the Forum! Also great choice of dealership as Letchworth is our sponsor :cool: , I'm sure @KarlaCUPRA will be pleased.

We recently had a meet there and I noticed a Blue Cupra that had been sold, wonder if that was yours haha

Enjoy your new car! (Blue is the best colour)

Cheers

Simon
Thank you Simon for the warm welcome and all that you do to make this site possible.

I suspect it was, as I only picked it up on Saturday and I see your meet was the week before. Shame about my timings but I will try and attend the next one. I do like the blue, the only thing that I think looks slightly odd is the gold badges but nothing that is too bad to change immediately.

With your knowledge you may be able to help actually. It has the front splitter and side skirts that was retrofitted by the previous owner by a seat dealer. Matt from letchworth is trying to find details out for me on this with a couple of other after sales bits but not sure if you have any idea of whether this was just a cupra body kit at the time?

cheers

andrew

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Thank you Simon for the warm welcome and all that you do to make this site possible.

I suspect it was, as I only picked it up on Saturday and I see your meet was the week before. Shame about my timings but I will try and attend the next one. I do like the blue, the only thing that I think looks slightly odd is the gold badges but nothing that is too bad to change immediately.

With your knowledge you may be able to help actually. It has the front splitter and side skirts that was retrofitted by the previous owner by a seat dealer. Matt from letchworth is trying to find details out for me on this with a couple of other after sales bits but not sure if you have any idea of whether this was just a cupra body kit at the time?

cheers

andrew
I'm not so sure, maybe @Syphon would know as he is all knowing haha

As for the blue and copper contrast, I like it (naturally). Maybe it's just a get used to it sort of thing.

Reactions: Burne