Hello everyone! - from a happy new Leon FR owner from Istanbul.

serdar_18fr

May 29, 2021
Hello everyone,
My name is Serdar, I'm a 53-year-old software developer and I live in Istanbul, Turkey.
I bought a 2018 Desire Red 1.4 TSI 125PS Leon FR with 6-speed manual gearbox and 23600 kilometers on the odometer a week ago and now I'm here.
I was looking for a loaded FR with petrol/manual powertrain for a long time and when I found one with DCC, Seat Sound, 18" Performance 30/2 machined alloys, Full Link and panoramic sunroof, I literally jumped on it. DCC is very rare around here so I couldn't miss it and I'm very happy that I didn't.
I've been driving an Opel Corsa 1.4 Sport since 2007 and I was very happy with it because that one was loaded with kit from the factory too. From panoramic sunroof to lowered sports chassis, adaptive forward lighting to sports seats, progressive steering (unbelievable for 2007!) to nice 17" alloys, heated sports seats to OPC-Line exterior stuff like bodykit & exhaust system and some other toys have all kept me happy for 14 years and 225k kilometers. Now I'm happier than ever because Leon is a very nice upgrade for me. I moved from B segment to C, from naturally aspirated 90PS to turbo 125, from 17 to 18" alloys and all the technological improvements of 14 years.
Anyway, I'm hoping to stay here for a long while because I can live with this handsome vehicle at least 10 years, maybe more :)
Best regards & cheers from Istanbul
Serdar

Reactions: Syphon
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise