Hello everyone

Azizo

Jun 21, 2022
Hey guys! I'm Aziz, born in the Netherlands but as of a 4 years ago a permanent resident of Sweden. I'm a proud owner of a 1.2 TSI 2016 ST Leon that I hope to one day turn into a real nice wagon, as of right now there's not really been any crazy mods, I've tinted the rear lights, installed solarplexius and slapped some stickers on it but the end goal is to eventually do a lot more to it once I've saved up some money!

It's been really hard trying to find inspiration because the majority of people that do want to upgrade/tune their vehicles are almost always the FR/Cupra owners. If you were to Google Leon 5F tuning, mods 90% of the results that pop up are modded FRs/Cupas but I am hoping to still be able to somewhat mod it and hope that through this forum I can get all the inspiration and guidance I need!

Nice to meet you all! :)

Reactions: Syphon

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
Welcome :)

Yeah know what you mean around the mods. I'd say 95% of the Leon's I personally see here are FRs so the same bumpers of the Cupra.

Azizo

Jun 21, 2022
Welcome :)

Yeah know what you mean around the mods. I'd say 95% of the Leon's I personally see here are FRs so the same bumpers of the Cupra.

Thank you very much for having me!

Yeah it's a real shame :(

Do you know of any reliable websites that also offer mods for the regular Leons?

Had I known that beforehand I probably would've held off and saved up some money for another few months in order to secure a nice FR instead. I am not sure how it's all over the world but I genuinely could not have chosen a worse time to buy a second-hand car being that there are a lot of component deficiency's basically sky-rocketing the prices of second-hand vehicles here in Sweden. So the same money I put into the ST now, I could've bought an FR for a few months back

Damo H

Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
Thank you very much for having me!

Yeah it's a real shame :(

Do you know of any reliable websites that also offer mods for the regular Leons?

Had I known that beforehand I probably would've held off and saved up some money for another few months in order to secure a nice FR instead. I am not sure how it's all over the world but I genuinely could not have chosen a worse time to buy a second-hand car being that there are a lot of component deficiency's basically sky-rocketing the prices of second-hand vehicles here in Sweden. So the same money I put into the ST now, I could've bought an FR for a few months back
Sadly I don't sorry. As I'd had 2 Cupra's most of my cars where OEM or OEM+ visual wise.

Maxton do appear to do some bits for non Cupras/FRs...

Reactions: Azizo

Azizo

Jun 21, 2022
Sadly I don't sorry. As I'd had 2 Cupra's most of my cars where OEM or OEM+ visual wise.

Maxton do appear to do some bits for non Cupras/FRs...

Ah phenomenal, thank you very much! I'll look into them right away! :)

I just had the pleasure of viewing your signature and wow! Absolutely breath-taking, here's to me hopefully 1 day owning one of my very own! It's always been my dream car, the new generation Cupra's not so much.. But the older ones, wow.. One of the most stunning vehicles if you'd ask me! :)

Reactions: Damo H

Damo H

Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
Ah phenomenal, thank you very much! I'll look into them right away! :)

I just had the pleasure of viewing your signature and wow! Absolutely breath-taking, here's to me hopefully 1 day owning one of my very own! It's always been my dream car, the new generation Cupra's not so much.. But the older ones, wow.. One of the most stunning vehicles if you'd ask me! :)
Yeah I was not a fan of the Mk4 (Although the facelift looks promising) so have joined the no indicator crew. (For now)

Azizo

Jun 21, 2022
Yeah I was not a fan of the Mk4 (Although the facelift looks promising) so have joined the no indicator crew. (For now)
I very much look forward to seeing what they got up their sleeves! :D They have rarely disappointed so far

Azizo

Jun 21, 2022
Welcome to SCN, I am a new gen Cupra owner but had my Mk3 Leon Cupra 280 for near 8 years and kept in standard as it was quick enough anyway. Best of luck in your modding journey.

Thank you so much for having me! Ah that's amazing, 8 years filled with enjoyment. I'd be happy if my ST even lasts me 5 haha! Having owned the regular Leon for almost a year now I already started itching for a little more 2-3 months into owning it so the Cupra is 100% on my wish list, would love to own one one day myself!

Reactions: Seastormer