Hello, new member here...

dacarch501

Jun 15, 2021
Live in Germany (read no speed limits), I own (well actually lease at the moment, but will buy in February 2022) a 2018 mystery blue Cupra ST 300 with a stick shift, which I love. No Brembo brakes, no bucket seats, yes panoramic sunroof, and Alcantara seats.

I am also lucky enough to live near Hockenheim, my local race track, and take my steel horse on occasion to stretch its legs there. I have a new set of wheels for the track with Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2 on 18" Lightweight OZ Racing rims which I will try for the first time in a couple of weeks... can't wait. I also have installed a quick-release Schroth Two Point Harness.

I treat my car like a horse, which means I keep it very clean and feed it the best petrol I can get (100-102 octane), and change the oil more often than recommended.
I hope to find some like-minded members and perhaps get some tips and products for my car as well. I see there is a meet in Silverstone this year which is a bit far but will consider going since I love the track and England in general with their motorsport culture.

cheers,
Daniel

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.