Hello

Sarah

Jan 18, 2021
Hello everyone
Thanks for sorting out my access to the forum. I've been reading for a while so thought I would join.
Looking for a Leon cupra estate 300. I'm changing from a 2020 audi a4 avant sline and my friends think I'm crazy so I'm on here to find out more about them.
I had a 19 reg s3 but didn't keep it long as it seemed to attract the boyracers and I thought the interior was bland.
I love estates and found the 300 has the power and more extras than the s3 had

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Hello everyone
Thanks for sorting out my access to the forum. I've been reading for a while so thought I would join.
Looking for a Leon cupra estate 300. I'm changing from a 2020 audi a4 avant sline and my friends think I'm crazy so I'm on here to find out more about them.
I had a 19 reg s3 but didn't keep it long as it seemed to attract the boyracers and I thought the interior was bland.
Welcome to the forum finally, glad you got sorted.

Reactions: Sarah

jcbmally

Started with nowt and still have most of it left.
Staff member
Dec 26, 2013
Cybertron
Hello everyone
Welcome, nothing wrong with a Cupra 300 ST. :thumbup:

Reactions: Sarah
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise