Hi from NI

flash061

Jun 7, 2014
Lisburn - Northern Ireland.
Alright there

I'm Jordan, 22 from Northern Ireland. Work for Agnew Volkswagen, for obvious reasons. Cheap parts :)

Drive a red 2007 1P Leon, with the 1.9 TDi BXE PD engine. Nothing really done to it at the min. I painted my grille matt black, and I also laminexd the front fog lights yellow. I've drove her for just shy of two years now, and was thinking of selling her, but I can't, completely love this car. And I love the natural Poww she does. Couldn't imagine selling her. So the money I was going to pump into a new car, I'm thinking I'm gonna use to modify the Leon.

A little list of mods/upgrades.
Coilovers.
BTCC kit and exhaust.
Wheels, not sure what wheels, I like 3SDMs. Open to suggestions.
Front splitter. (Cupra one being the obvious, can anyone suggest another?)
Stage 1 torquetronic remap.
Maybe some wind deflectors.
Pressed plates. Personal plate to come at the end of the year.
Maybe some interior wrapping, centre console and stuff.
Roof wrapping and boot spoiler.
Possibly FR front seats, the supercopa ones don't say FR on them, so it wouldn't look stupid.
Wrap mirrors in black, or get FR silver caps.
Slightly tint the front windows possibly.
Space out the rear wheels.
Extended wheel nuts for the rear.
Stretch tyres.
Bonnet bra. (just for some controversy)

Also a hand with a colour scheme would be very handy. I've been thinking about going with yellow, seeing as the fogs are yellow, just not so sure. Thoughts....?

Wouldn't mind getting it ready for show season, but maybe that's gonna be next year unfortunately. I'd love to have her ready for this year it just seems unrealistic, left it too late to start, but hey, it's gonna be awesome in the process.

Like I say from Northern Ireland so If any Leon drivers and people who know the show calendar, give me a shout :)

J

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.