How about a "DIY/Building" forum ?

wild willy

Aug 4, 2003
Wales
vern said:
No pleasing some tw@ts Jase, ungratful gets, on top of a sh*t christmas mate , callout feked mine up worse
I normally get the classic cristmas call out, they've rang everyone else and been fecked off, i take pity on them and do the job for a fair price :whistle: and then you've got to justify your rate, call out charge and wait till after crimbo for them to pay you. I mean for fecks sake.

I like the sound of this forum where we can moan at our jobs and discuss fair national rates for specific jobs. :D

cordobabrendy

FOOORRREEE!
Aug 24, 2001
belfast
i got a gillette mach3 shower room travel bag with mach 3 razors, gel and soothing cream... nice i hear you say, nope ive been using a phillips leccy shaver for 6 momths!
the black carry bag is nice though, has weatherproof sections though.

we were out for new years eve at a local restaurant (her hubby works on an oil ship in S A. 4 weeks in 8) and all was going well until she burst into song to pacify hollie, jungle bells and balamory.... then gate crashed someone elses birthday party with hollie... i just sat there with my head in my hands!

Last edited:

wild willy

Aug 4, 2003
Wales
jason said:
i'm afraid i can't help guys.today i ruined new year for a family.
http://www.shropshirestar.com/show_article.php?aID=40851
the fact that i found the collapse within 5 minutes of being on site,raised a clean up,and a dig down to repair the sewer,I,me,jason ruined new year for this family,i only fooking knew about it at 0915 this morning.
can't wait to go back tomorow,i've to cctv again .lets see how much help they get.
the bloke in the picture was hung over from the night before,didn't stop him getting rat arsed :w4nk:
What a bunch of scroats, i bet its a council house that they pay feck all for, tell em to move back into their caravan the gypo's.

WeeJase

pert
Jun 2, 2001
its really pissed me off tbh,they were all sweetness and light till i left(to go and see some other ungrateful twat),only one person said thank you to us today and he was ass rough as a bears ass,broad irish accent,offered his hand to shake ,offered to buy me a beer and wished me a good new year.its been a fooking hectic week too,and then i get this as a f**k you.
the air in our office will be bloody blue tomorow i can tell thee for nought...................and breath,take a swig,and breath,take a swig,and take another swig :cheers:

oh and yes ,maybe a sub section in the lifestyle and sport ?when the new server is up and running .

vern

I Miss Her Below!
Jun 17, 2003
N.Yorks.
seatcupra.net
Madmile said:
I am sick of people who think they can winge until they get what they want. I am totally sick of gas work, its getting worse. I need a career change.
LOL all them poles nicking your cream?, send em to jase's area to blow em up lol, we've fcuked this thread up soz muddy :whistle: :wtf:

Apr 28, 2003
??????????
Visit site
vern said:
LOL all them poles nicking your cream?, send em to jase's area to blow em up lol, we've fcuked this thread up soz muddy :whistle: :wtf:

There paid £7 were on £10.50 so its a lot cheaper to use them until we have taught them enough were then sent down the road. Plumbing/gas work is a joke now, overtime is a joke £'s wise as is out of hrs work. I would love to do a diff job.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.