I’m just another Ugly Newbie introducing themselves to the community :)

Jan 28, 2021
Hi everyone, Thanks for letting me join the forum :)
Firstly my names Keith everyone calls me Sainty or if i’m playing Counter-Strike Source i’m known has Truesaint :)
I’m new to Seat & just got my 1st car a Seat Leon 2.0Tdi 170pd & upto now i’m happy with it but bought it with a known problem :( I have used the search function to no avail & started a new thread/topic to see if anyone kind enuff to help which i’m sure there is :) So thanks in advance & i’m here for the foreseeable & you never know i mite even see some of your ugly mugs at a meet 1 day :) (Ugly mugs was said in jest & not saying your all ugly just some of you :) you know who you are? Haha) sorry thats just my nervous sense of humour ;)
Kind regards
Sainty

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
I used to play CSS back in the day, then work took over and I never got back into it. I was young and into the CS vs zombies type thing lol I hosted the biggest server in the UK for just that with custom maps which always played metal music haha good times. Didn't realise CSS was still going.

The 170 is a nice motor, we love our meets here just waiting for COVID to get beat then we will be starting them up again once safe.

Reactions: Oliver Pawley
Jan 28, 2021
I used to play CSS back in the day, then work took over and I never got back into it. I was young and into the CS vs zombies type thing lol I hosted the biggest server in the UK for just that with custom maps which always played metal music haha good times. Didn't realise CSS was still going.

The 170 is a nice motor, we love our meets here just waiting for COVID to get beat then we will be starting them up again once safe.
Think CS:S will always be around 15yrs service on that account :) I played since 1.5 & not really into the newest CS:GO so stayed put :) I used play on Shippys server & Minxy’s MaX Carnage :) Small world eh? At least now when i go a meet a got a topic of conversation if bump into you pal ha :) Takecare in these crappy times fella

Jay5959

FR 184
Apr 26, 2020
Welcome mate, I’m sure one of the forum gurus will have an answer for your car issue 😁

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise