Jeroenn Leon Cupra R

Jeroenn

Feb 11, 2016
Hi all

My name is Jeroen and I'm from Belgium.

My previous car was a Seat Ibiza 6L and at the moment I'm driving a Leon Cupra R. It's a '04 with the BAM engine.

I bought it in decent condition with a new engine fitted.

- Already changed the brakes to Mintex pads and grooved discs. (can't use drilled discs, it's not legal here)
- New calipers on the rear (have to be repainted next summer)
- Has been lowered on AP coilovers, with Powerflex topmounts and I used SuperPro bushes for all the rest!
- It has a 3inch downpipe with a 200 Cell Sport Cat and RFS 2,75inch catback. (want a Milltek in the future, but this is good enough for now)
- A Forge intercooler has also been installed.
- Forge 007 with all the silicone hoses.
- Alu charge pipe
- Alu turbo intake pipe.
- I siliconed all the doorpanels and stuff like the interior filter to prevent water from coming in because I already almost had a swimming pool at my feet.
- I also bought and fitted all broken or missing parts, because it annoys me when the car isn't complete!
- R32 pedals
- R32 flatblade wipers
- New LCR lip but I already scraped it again, so I guess I'll have to live with it :D
- Windows tinted
- Falken HS449 winter tires 225/40R18, brilliant tires!!! Escpecially compared to the awful Pirelli P Zero Nero.

Next up is finding some decent wheels that will clear the Brembo's without spacers, but it's a pain in the ass :censored:

Would love to post some pics, 'cause I love pics! But I need 15 posts or more, so they're on their way :happy:

Anyway I absolutely love the car! And tips and tricks are always welcome, especially concerning wheels that clear those fat little Brembo's! :D

Grtz Jeroenn

mrsilly13

Feb 1, 2016
Sounds nice. I bought my lcr 2 weeks ago, still slowly replacing little bits but like today I did new badges. Silly parts really lol but same as you I like things to look nice and not aged

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Jeroenn

Feb 11, 2016
As I've heard and read, LCR's are cars that need a lot of love and elbow grease but I also can't wipe that stupid smile from my face every time I'm driving it!

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.