Mk1 Leon Parts

Price
Various

MoToJoJo

Mar 25, 2014
Northants
Right, so whilst I wait for my insomnia to bugger off, thought I'd list some stuff from the spring cleaning of my garage (I need the space 😂)

H&R lowering springs. These have 3600ish miles/one year on them, slight bits of surface corrosion in a couple of places but otherwise minty fresh £85 posted

2x 23mm front ARBs. Removed from PD150 cars, the usual rust you'd expect but otherwise undamaged. Handy cheap upgrade for petrol powered cars £20 each collection only

SuperPro cast wishbone rear bushes, offset versions. Bought for an experiment but ultimately going in a different direction so these are what eBay calls New (other) as the pack has been opened but never been fitted. £90 posted

Maxton Design side skirt extensions. Bought them as I have the front splitter and was going to fit them cuz they do look good but decided against it as they bring of the side of the car lower and as mine is often getting a jack slung under they probably wouldn't last long 😅 SOLD

Leather armrest. It's complete and the armrest is in good condition apart from the plastic cover at the bottom. One of the clips broke and the rubber texture it comes coated with has degraded (going to take it to work and see if I can clean it off as it looks crap). £55 posted

Leather interior. Yup, the full electric kit. Good condition with no cuts or tears in important places (think the back seat has a slight bit on the back of one of the backs but will confirm when I've had a look), could do with a clean thanks to storage stuff. Seriously comfortable and well bolstered (way better than my OMP Design 2 seat) just noticably heavier. Will include the leather handbrake as well cuz why not, and the wiring harness (this will take me a little time to extract tho). £120 collection

Darkside Universal Intercooler. It's a good size core 560x230x65mm with 57mm inlet/outlet. Slight fin damage because storing an intercooler is harder than I thought. SOLD

I'll get some pictures up soon as I can, and there will likely be some other stuff added once I've gone through the clutter

Last edited:
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise