MK3 Leon Cupra/FR Dyno Day @ Badger5

ibizacupra

Jack-RIP my little Friend
Jul 25, 2001
glos.uk
Hi

We are having a mk3 leon cupra dyno day here at Badger 5 Ltd on our 4x4 Dyno on 29th Jan.
Some already on the facebook group may have already seen it but the details and link to book are below.

MK3 Leon Cupra Owners Club
Badger5 MK3 Leon Cupra Owners Club Dyno Day
Date: Sat 29th Jan
Venue: Badger5 Ltd, Location: GL68GA, nr Stroud, Gloucestershire.
Price: £50/car minimum 3 runs with print outs (with 50% booking deposit to secure a slot)
Cars – Min 10, Max 20
Run on our bespoke 4x4 Dyno Cell
Contact [email protected] or Badger5 via facebook, or phone 01285760707

Hope to see you there.

thanks
Bill
cupra280-front.jpg

Reactions: 300bhpdaily

300bhpdaily

May 26, 2020
no worries.
call office to confirm booking when you can.

cheers
bill
Hi Bill what time should I turn up on sat? If I don’t hear back from you on here I’ll just drive up at 9am and wait for you while I have Breakfast. Providing my test is clear.

300bhpdaily

May 26, 2020
Just want to thank Bill and his staff for today they were super helpful and all of them went above and beyond my expectations. You’ve gained a customer for life.

300bhpdaily

May 26, 2020
you're welcome.
hopefully later in the year when warmer etc we can get a larger SCN dyno day together for folks..

regards
bill
This is a good idea. In the summer would be awesome get a nice burger van and ice cream van outside. Do you normal run power runs on a sat morning or just for groups? I’m hoping to set my mk2 back to boost 9 this week so am keen straight after that to come back up and run again just to see how much more I get. Also do you sell badger5 merchandise? Like hoody’s or stickers?

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.