"Must Do" modifications?

Black300ST

Nov 16, 2022
Hi,

I'm new to the forum and only picked my car up last week. A 2018 Cupra 300 Estate 4x4.

I'm wondering what the "must do" modifications there are to do (if any).

I'm looking at Whiteline front and rear ARBs as I had them on a couple of Subarus I had years ago and I put a rear one on an Astra VXR I had too and they made a really noticeable difference (especially on the Astra) for not much £££. Does anyone have any experience of them on the Leon? Is it a worthwhile switch?

Other than that, what are the top things that people recommend upgrading?

Any advice appreciated.

H Rafiq

Jan 5, 2022
I’ve got a stage 1 map, dynamic wing mirror indicators, Powerflex bushes, APR open air intake system coming on soon. Little mods using an OBD too such as soundaktor deactivation, door and seatbelt alerts off, fan display on auto, DRLs toggle in menu etc.

Black300ST

Nov 16, 2022
I’ve got a stage 1 map, dynamic wing mirror indicators, Powerflex bushes, APR open air intake system coming on soon. Little mods using an OBD too such as soundaktor deactivation, door and seatbelt alerts off, fan display on auto, DRLs toggle in menu etc.
Thanks for the reply. What are dynamic wing mirror indicators?

H Rafiq

Jan 5, 2022
They swipe instead of just flashing. The stock indicators are pretty dim anyway. The aftermarket ones are smoked too. Not that expensive either.

Tester01

Oct 24, 2022
Steering wheel cover?

not done it myself yet on my Leon but did it on my last polo made a difference to the interior for me.

Reverse camera maybe if you don’t have one?

but subbing to this thread as not done anything in terms of mods

Black300ST

Nov 16, 2022
Steering wheel cover?

not done it myself yet on my Leon but did it on my last polo made a difference to the interior for me.

Reverse camera maybe if you don’t have one?

but subbing to this thread as not done anything in terms of mods
I was thinking more performance enhancements really. Reverse Camera I don't have, but I don't think it really needs one to be honest. The visibility on the estate is really good all round and I think the park pilot sensors are all you really need.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.