My new to me Seat Ibiza!

Dec 3, 2020
Hello fellow car enthusiasts! I want to share with you my story, since I've been on this sub for a while and felt like showing you guys my new car, hope you like it.

3 years ago, on my 17th birthday, my mom gifted me a black 2011 Seat Ibiza. This was my first car, and I instantly fell in love with it. I wanted to do so much things done on it, like rims, caliper, tint windows, etc.. I was so happy with, and liked every single thing about it. But sadly, on December of last year, I totaled my car. I was going nuts and driving fast (I know we all do like going fast), I was being just young and reckless.

Time passed and today I just bought another Ibiza! :) This is a 2010 but its the highest tier of it (as in equipment?) I saw it on the internet and scheduled a meeting with the guy selling it. I fell in love with it, it looks brand new! It only has 60k km (~37k miles) and it in very good hands, very well taken care of.

Both Ibizas have 115hp, but the new one had a sportchip installed and it makes 131hp now :D I really like the front and the bixenon. I love how it looks in the night! The previous owner made a few changes: -New 17" rims (stock ones were 16") -Painted the front black, also the roof -Also did the rims -The sportchip -The yellow foglights -Tint windows

And that's it! He did everything I would have wanted to do on my last Ibiza. I might paint the calipers red for the extra +5 HP lol So now to the album: Hope you guys liked it. If you got any suggestions or questions, feel free!

Dec 3, 2020
Hello fellow car enthusiasts! I want to share with you my story, since I've been on this sub for a while and felt like showing you guys my new car, hope you like it.

3 years ago, on my 17th birthday, my mom gifted me a black 2011 Seat Ibiza. This was my first car, and I instantly fell in love with it. I wanted to do so much things done on it, like rims, caliper, tint windows, etc.. I was so happy with, and liked every single thing about it. But sadly, on December of last year, I totaled my car. I was going nuts and driving fast (I know we all do like going fast), I was being just young and reckless.
mobdro kodi
Time passed and today I just bought another Ibiza! :) This is a 2010 but its the highest tier of it (as in equipment?) I saw it on the internet and scheduled a meeting with the guy selling it. I fell in love with it, it looks brand new! It only has 60k km (~37k miles) and it in very good hands, very well taken care of.

Both Ibizas have 115hp, but the new one had a sportchip installed and it makes 131hp now :D I really like the front and the bixenon. I love how it looks in the night! The previous owner made a few changes: -New 17" rims (stock ones were 16") -Painted the front black, also the roof -Also did the rims -The sportchip -The yellow foglights -Tint windows

And that's it! He did everything I would have wanted to do on my last Ibiza. I might paint the calipers red for the extra +5 HP lol So now to the album: Hope you guys liked it. If you got any suggestions or questions, feel free!
I go this,..