Need Help: Correct Clutch for Seat Leon Cupra 280 (2015) Remapped to 350bhp

Dec 18, 2023
Hello everyone,

I'm in a bit of a pickle with my 2015 Seat Leon Cupra 280, which I've recently remapped to push out 350bhp. Unfortunately, I'm facing issues with the clutch slipping in 6th gear.

To solve this, I ordered a Sachs Performance clutch plate (Model: 881861 999878). However, my mechanic just informed me that this clutch plate doesn't fit my car.

I'm reaching out to this knowledgeable community for recommendations. Can anyone suggest the correct clutch kit for my setup? Any advice or pointers towards a clutch that can handle the increased power would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Solution
Hello everyone,

I'm in a bit of a pickle with my 2015 Seat Leon Cupra 280, which I've recently remapped to push out 350bhp. Unfortunately, I'm facing issues with the clutch slipping in 6th gear.

To solve this, I ordered a Sachs Performance clutch plate (Model: 881861 999878). However, my mechanic just informed me that this clutch plate doesn't fit my car.

I'm reaching out to this knowledgeable community for recommendations. Can anyone suggest the correct clutch kit for my setup? Any advice or pointers towards a clutch that can handle the increased power would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

I thought that this might be of some help:

[URL...

serdar_18fr

May 29, 2021
Hello everyone,

Thanks in advance!

I thought that this might be of some help:

Solution
Dec 18, 2023
Hi Serdar,

Thank you so much for your prompt and informative response! The Performance Clutch Kit from ZF SACHS for the Seat Leon Cupra 5F 2.0 that you linked looks like a great option. I really appreciate you taking the time to share this information with me.

It's great to have such knowledgeable and helpful members in this community. Your advice has definitely pointed me in the right direction and saved me a lot of time and hassle.

Thanks again for your assistance, Serdar. It's much appreciated!

Best regards

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members