** NEED HELP**Leon FR Issues

si_fr

Hi All,

I drive a seat Leon FR tdi 170 58 plate

After all the help i have had before i would love to know if anyone could solve the current issue which is doing my head in!!

the issue is when driving the car in say 1st gear sometimes it will kangaroo (not driver error!) sometimes it does and sometimes it doesnt.

also when driving along say at a steady speed in any gear the car starts to pull back on me like its is coughing (only way i can descride it)

Also some times when cornering or taking a roundabout and change gear it coughs.

sometimes it will do it for the whole drive other times 2 or 3 times.

It accelerates fine and pulls hard still!

I have had the injectors changed, a full service and a diagnostic done all at SEAT with nothing coming up so i am really at a point where i dont know what to do next!! SEAT have kindly offered to take a in depth look into the engine at a price which i dont know yet but i imagine it would not be cheap!!!

For info im based in Birmingham

thanks for any help

Si

GrahamFR

Now AMG Powered
Dec 10, 2008
Barnsley or Burton
Search stuttering mate common cause on PD, some say a decent remap fixes it, some say its egr and im sure there was another way of fixing it too

steveo273

Oct 18, 2012
Would like to know that aswell as im buying one next week lol on an 0 plate, getting rid of my 58 plate leon cupra.

AndrewJB

Friend to SEAT UK & Cupra Racing
Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
Have you tried the fixes i put on that thread years ago? EGR solved the 4th-5th and 6th stutter

The 1st-2nd stutter was solved by mapping

Paul_leonfr

May 16, 2012
washington
Hi all am new to this and not to sure how to work site.

would just like to ask if any one can help me with a problem am haveing with my leon.
av got leon fr 170 tdi on a 08 and last june i had my injectors replaced with a recall then week after that i had a remap and dpf removal done, ran mint untill i had a full service and camblet changed in october, and now its giveing out blue/white smoke on tick over,
still runs mint just smokey and dont know what is wrong with it
thanks paul

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.