New Born owner

Electricmike

Dec 11, 2022
Hi All.

Picked up my new 77 kWh Born V3 from Cardiff 2 weeks ago. My first Seat/Cupra, I previously had VW Tiguan.

Still getting used to the the car but it seems a good drive and is very comfortable. At the moment however, I am still struggling with; difficult to use touch buttons on the steering wheel; infotainment settings that seem to change at random (some with potential safety implications); and an app that seems poorly put together. My biggest puzzle though is why all British (right hand drive) Borns seem to have windscreen wipers designed for left hand drive cars, again potentially a safety related issue. I will probably be posting on some of these issues in the Born forum before long.

I look forward to enjoying your company and learning a lot more about my new car here.

Mike

Reactions: Lizzyj

H Rafiq

Jan 5, 2022
United Kingdom
Seems a lot of new cars have more touch buttons than physical buttons. Difficult to operate when you’re driving. Feed these issues you’re having back to Cupra. There may be software updates soon that fix these bugs. What colour is the car?

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.