New Leather Interior

Bigfoot

Jan 27, 2008
Doncaster
I have ordered full leather interior but the car doesn't arrive untill April.Has anyone else ordered and if so what's it like and pictures if poss

amnesia

Edition 30
Apr 17, 2007
West Midlands
If you've gone for the FR ones, they're really nice. I've had cloth and leather, the leather is miles better. It just helps the interior to become more comfortable. You won't regret it. What colour did you get? As you can go for Carbon, Red, Yellow, Grey, and whatever else. The only thing missing on the DSG is a proper black Armrest without the red dots, lol

Dec 15, 2007
South East London
If you've gone for the FR ones, they're really nice. I've had cloth and leather, the leather is miles better. It just helps the interior to become more comfortable. You won't regret it. What colour did you get? As you can go for Carbon, Red, Yellow, Grey, and whatever else. The only thing missing on the DSG is a proper black Armrest without the red dots, lol
You can get a black leather armrest from the Spanish Seat site......

PhilYerBoots

Jan 1, 2008
Sat in a red FR in dealers showroom that had the carbon leather option and it was v.smart...felt and smelt so much better and classier than the standard cloth and really 'lifts' the interior IMO...:drool:

Would be best with the heated seats in the winter pack I'd guess, but may burn yer bum in the sun though...:rolleyes:

Bigfoot

Jan 27, 2008
Doncaster
The car is in White with the Red & Black leather also ordered arm rest which hopefully looks ok with the red stitching?

SEATcarsdirect.co.uk

That leather is only availible on the FR

you can get black leather on the stylance thou

Irfan

amnesia

Edition 30
Apr 17, 2007
West Midlands
The red and black leather with the red stitched armrest will go fine and look good. And as for this black armrest, is it exactly the same say the one with red stitching? If so, how do I order it or do you have a link or something to buy it directly? Thanks.

NOZ

Did anybody manage to find any images of leather interior other than the seat website? As the pics on there are pants!

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.