New Leon owner from Brum.

Aug 21, 2021
Morning all,

Thought I’d join this forum after buying a 2018 Leon ST xcellence a week ago. I’m coming over from a long line of VWs (most recently a mk7 Golf GT estate) and a long term member of the UK Passats and VWAF forums so I’m looking forward to many hours of browsing this new to me forum and finding out some new tips and tricks maybe?

I’m also a fully registered VCDS user which although an older style lead seems to be able to communicate with most ECUs on the car so if anyone in the Midlands area needs any diagnostic scans or help with mods give me a shout and I’ll see if I can help. I’ve already added needle sweep on the dash, mirror fold on lock and display blower speed on the Auto AC button.

If anyone knows the settings for brake lights on with auto hold can you point me to the forum topic as I liked this safety feature on my Golf.

Look forward to catching up with the other forum members in the various posts on here.

Regards

Scottiedogg.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Syphon

lil3520

IBIZA 1.9 TDI SPORT 08
Nov 26, 2006
ALCESTER, WARWICKSHIRE
Morning all,

Thought I’d join this forum after buying a 2018 Leon ST xcellence a week ago. I’m coming over from a long line of VWs (most recently a mk7 Golf GT estate) and a long term member of the UK Passats and VWAF forums so I’m looking forward to many hours of browsing this new to me forum and finding out some new tips and tricks maybe?

I’m also a fully registered VCDS user which although an older style lead seems to be able to communicate with most ECUs on the car so if anyone in the Midlands area needs any diagnostic scans or help with mods give me a shout and I’ll see if I can help. I’ve already added needle sweep on the dash, mirror fold on lock and display blower speed on the Auto AC button.

If anyone knows the settings for brake lights on with auto hold can you point me to the forum topic as I liked this safety feature on my Golf.

Look forward to catching up with the other forum members in the various posts on here.

Regards

Scottiedogg.

lil3520

IBIZA 1.9 TDI SPORT 08
Nov 26, 2006
ALCESTER, WARWICKSHIRE
Welcome,
What part of Brum are you ?
I used to live in Moseley. lived there for 10 yrs when i worked in Brum. Then moved to stratford upon avon area.

Regards
Andy

Aug 21, 2021
Welcome,
What part of Brum are you ?
I used to live in Moseley. lived there for 10 yrs when i worked in Brum. Then moved to stratford upon avon area.

Regards
Andy

Thanks for the welcome Andy.

Always been around the Great Barr area so north Birmingham.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise