Jan 15, 2023
I'm new to this forum and could say the new driver of a Cupra R 2.0 motor code CDLA, 2010.
I wanted to make my presentation and also share my experiences with this exceptional car model.
Attached I leave you some photos of the toy that I have had for about 2 months and that pumped my adrenaline to the point where I could say that we like each other.
IMG_3474.jpg
IMG_3475.jpg
IMG_3484.jpg
IMG_3486.jpg
IMG_3491.jpg
IMG_3496.jpg
IMG_3501.jpg
IMG_3503.jpg
IMG_3517.jpg
IMG_3519.jpg
IMG_3527.jpg
IMG_3533.jpg
IMG_3536.jpg
IMG_3539.jpg
IMG_3544.jpg

Reactions: KarlW300
Jan 15, 2023
Hi and welcome to the forum. Very nice looking Cupra you have there!
Would it be possible to find out what model of diffuser for the rear bumper I have on the car?
I bought it as seen and had an unpleasant incident, and that requires a diffuser change.
That's why I was thinking of keeping the same model, but at the same time, if this inconvenience still occurred, I would refresh its appearance a little.
What would fit the exhaust I have?
Or better said, how could I find a thread where this aspect has already been discussed?
I'm a bit new to the 'forums'

Lozzy15

Mods mods mods
Staff member
Mar 24, 2015
Ilkeston, Derbyshire
Would it be possible to find out what model of diffuser for the rear bumper I have on the car?
I bought it as seen and had an unpleasant incident, and that requires a diffuser change.
That's why I was thinking of keeping the same model, but at the same time, if this inconvenience still occurred, I would refresh its appearance a little.
What would fit the exhaust I have?
Or better said, how could I find a thread where this aspect has already been discussed?
I'm a bit new to the 'forums'

I'm not overly familiar with the MK2 unfortunately, however if you head over to the MK2 forum and make a new thread I'm sure some of the more expert members there can assist.

Jan 15, 2023
Reactions: Lozzy15
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.