New to the forum

Oct 2, 2022
Hi , new to the forum . I’m one week into a 4 year lease on a VZ2 310 in magnetic tech grey. So far so good , just getting used to everything . I’ve come from a Range Rover Velar R-Dynamic and looks like I’ve made a good decision so far.

Reactions: Syphon
Oct 2, 2022
I would have had another but they are silly money now but I don't really need that size of vehicle anymore .

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Welcome to the forum!

I wonder if the (what I assume) 300kg weight saving makes the Formentor feel like a big of a go-kart?

Be interesting to get your thoughts after a month or so once you've settled in.

Cheers

Oct 2, 2022
For me I don't see the Formentor as an SUV more like a Golf on steroids .... I'm very impressed with the smoothness and ride quality in comfort mode . I don't do many miles so it will take some time to run in but I'll keep the posts coming with updates.

Reactions: Jimbobcook
Oct 2, 2022
Nearly a month in now and due to my ridiculously small commute I’m on 550 miles ( includes 2 return journeys to Manchester airport so should 200 less than that). I’ve got to say I love this car . I got 45mpg on motorway runs albeit I was really just pootling along . In comfort mode it’s on par with my old Velar and I can feel it’s got some punch but I’m going to be sensible and run it in to 1000miles .

Two things I’m wondering if anyone can shed some light on;
1) regularly get message on screen saying ‘Changing vehicle settings ‘ if I press ok it seems to reset quite a few settings in particular audio settings.

2) In Cupra Mode is there any way to stop the interior LED ambient lighting from its rather annoying animated setting . It just looks like it’s faulty to me but it obviously isn’t.

I am reading through the owners manual but not come across either subject matter.

many thanks

Steve

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise