OBDELEVEN Red Doors in all driving modes?

Kaiju

Kaiju FR184
Jun 19, 2016
UK
Hi all. Anyone know how to use obdeleven to make th ambient lighting shine red on the doors regardless of what driving mode you're in?

I've followed instructions on obd website but the German selections has really confused me.

Any help is appreciated

Deleted member 103408

Sorry cant find an easy answer, I will try and run the code on my car on Tuesday. Just a quick question does your car currently have both red and white lights in the door.

kiddo

ST Cupra
May 30, 2015
Lancashire
a016b7ef8929adb12b18222f4cf91ea2.jpg

Deleted member 103408

thanks, what forum did you get this from please, just trying to keep a list of useful sights for the Cupra.

Ta

Deleted member 103408

Ok thanks obviously did not search correctly

Kaiju

Kaiju FR184
Jun 19, 2016
UK
I have followed those guidelines and I can't understand what it means by sub and then the leichten16?

Deleted member 103408

Firstly today is the first day I have used the tool, so I am not an expert.

In answer to your question from what I have seen so far today you do a scan.
select module 9 Electrical something or other.
Then take the option - Adaption (sorry I know you know this bit but its easier for me to do long hand)
Then you have a number of options select Select - Leuchte17TFL R R SR BLK BLK SRB3TFL light KC3
(which I cant see on my 2014 Cupra I have something like Leuchte17TFL BLK BLK SRB3TFL)
Then you will have a drop down list, looks like you then select Lichtfunktion A16 and change the value to 127
Once done this will take you back to the drop down menu and you then select etc etc.

I am going to go back now and see if I can work out what I have done wrong,
Managed to get a few changes but not this one.

Keep us updated please and hope this helps.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.