Possible to enable High Beam Assist on a 2021 (post-facelift) SEAT Ibiza FR?

Metalogic

Mar 11, 2024
Oxford, UK
Hi - I have a post-facelift late 2021 SEAT Ibiza FR (not FR Sport), I don't have the option to enable automatic full beam dimming (i.e. High Beam Assist) via the Infotainment system (which is now on firmware 0870, after I updated it), but is it possible to enable this using an ODBELEVEN device (I've just ordered the "Pro" package), if so, what are the codes for this?

My Ibiza FR does (I think) have the front-facing high definition camera, as I do have Lane Assist and Front Assist (with AEB) and also have automatic full LED headlights (and LED tailights), so am thinking it might be possible to enable High Beam Assist via OBELEBEN Pro?

Also what about Dynamic Road sign display, or does that only work if you have a digital cockpit (I don't, I have analog dials with the small monochrome display between them on my Ibiza FR)

Last edited:

Metalogic

Mar 11, 2024
Oxford, UK
You can enable high beam assist via coding. Traffic sign recognition will be SWaP so will require an activation code which isn't officially available, however we can supply it for use with OBDeleven
Thanks. Where would the traffic sign recognition display on my 2021 (post-facelift) Ibiza FR (which has the analog dials with the small monochrome screen between them? Do you have link to purchase the activation code?

EDIT: there is an example of how Traffic Sign Recognition displays on the small monochrome dash screen between analog dials here:

BTW Down the line I might also consider adding front and rear Parking Assist, though I don't think my Ibiza FR has a rear camera - would it still be possible to retrofit Parking Assist to my car and would you be able to paint and colour matched them to my car (Desire Red)? Thanks.

Last edited:
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.