Proud new owner of a Formentor VZ2 310 in Matte Grey!

JamesKing

Jul 20, 2021
United Kingdom
Hey everyone, first time Cupra owner having taken delivery of my new Formentor VZ2 310 in Matte Grey earlier this week.

Come over from a Nissan Qashqai 1.2 previously so certainly quite the jump in performance and the first car I've really had with a large amount of power under the hood only having a 1.2 Polo before the Qashqai.

So far I'm loving it, however facing an issue with the infotainment system not connecting to the network meaning I can't sign into Cupra Connect or anything just yet and stuck in the "Guest" profile. I've got an appointment in the morning with a technician at the local dealership so hoping it'll be resolved easily by them and it won't get ripped away from me only a couple days after recieving it as I'm looking forward to having it this weekend and go further afield.

Already been doing research into how to maintain and wash the matte paint properly, any tips from anyone who's cared for matte paint in the past here would be greatly appreciated to confirm the knowledge I've been learning so far!

But yeah, good to be here and look forward to chatting Cupra and the likes with the rest of you soon!

1.png
2.jpg

Last edited:

JamesKing

Jul 20, 2021
United Kingdom
Follow up to my infotainment system not connection or letting me log in. Typical that on the way to the dealership this morning for my appointment it just starts working, 3 days after recieving the car. No clue what kicked it into gear and start working, I can only assume something needed manually activating somewhere either from the manufacturer, supplier or leasing company. Regardless, all working now and got Cupra Connect set up! 🎉

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Cheers Scott!

I've voted on the Poll indeed but not dropped a message in there. Might go do that now!

Looking forward to contributing to the community!
Welcome, car looks awesome!

Also just noticed you started following us on IG which is nice :)

Reactions: JamesKing

Franky

Mar 4, 2022
Hi @JamesKing,

Have you been able to maintain the matte paintwork on your Formentor?

And can you please elaborate a bit on your experience with the matt paint over the past 8-9 months? And would you recommend it?

Much appreciated!

Cheers.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members