Radio favourites

Andy.M

Mar 20, 2022
When I go to the favourites screen (I have 4 favourites) , they are always right at the top of the screen just out of view so you have to scroll down before being able to select a favourite station. Surely they should be in the middle of the screen readily accessible? Is it just me or is there a setting I haven't found yet?

Andy.M

Mar 20, 2022
Yep, it’s annoying, but I never use the screen to select a station, I just cycle through my favourites using the steering wheel controls.
Knew there would be a workaround what buttons on the wheel? (cars not here lol)

Reactions: Fencer60

pkaps

vz310
May 10, 2022
That's what's been happening on my screen as well, when I went for the first check I told them about it, it seemed it was fixed but after leaving it happened again, didn't bother since. Favourites or All works as that, when on Favourites the top part of the screen showing the stations is missing and you have to scroll down to fully see the first line of favourites.Annoying to say the least.

pkaps

vz310
May 10, 2022
You mean that now when you turn the car on the stations appear fully on the screen without having to scroll them down? If so how did you do it? Changing from Favourites to All in mine through Settings on the Radio screen seems to be an option of out of which file you want to go up or down on the stored stations when using the arrows because I tried it and still my screen doesn't fully show the stations without scrolling them down.

Andy.M

Mar 20, 2022
No the screen is the same. I can just scroll through my favourites on the steering wheel. For me it’s a much better option than having to keep touching the screen and take my eyes off the road!

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.