Rear heating

Tormentor

May 3, 2021
I’m stumped trying to get the rear A/C to work on my VZ3. I’ve tried the enabling the vents on the screen and there’s no temperature showing for the rear. There’s power to the rear vents but no air coming out. I’ve even read the manual! Anyone with the same problem?

TheUkWizard

Jun 3, 2021
West midlands
My vz2 has separate temp controls in the back, so vz3 should have the same unless they changed the spec since last year.

In terms of setting it from the rear, It is locked via the main screen controls by default. So I had to unlock it, to allow it to be set from the rear panel.

Tormentor

May 3, 2021
My vz2 has separate temp controls in the back, so vz3 should have the same unless they changed the spec since last year.

In terms of setting it from the rear, It is locked via the main screen controls by default. So I had to unlock it, to allow it to be set from the rear panel.
Mine is exactly the same set up but the padlock symbol and temperature values are greyed out. Pressing the heater unit in the rear has no effect, it’s lit up though.

Tormentor

May 3, 2021
I think the panel deactivates (for eco reasons?) if nobody is sitting in the back... Maybe try sitting down and see if it comes alive?
That’s a good shout, my granddaughter was in the back trying to get it to work, I’ll sit the wife in there as she’s quite a bit larger!

barqqsanu

Sep 9, 2021
Deactivate the auto air recirculation and set it to manual. It worked for me. Also, make sure that you have them set to "open position", as on Formentor you don't have the little on/off wheels anymore.

Tormentor

May 3, 2021
Deactivate the auto air recirculation and set it to manual. It worked for me. Also, make sure that you have them set to "open position", as on Formentor you don't have the little on/off wheels anymore.
I’ve tried all the suggestions but remain stumped. I’ll call into the dealership but it’s a faff.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise