Red Bull to demo in Milton Keynes

Jul 17, 2004
West Lothian
http://www.redbullracing.com/cs/Sat...nfirmed-For-UK-December-Event-021243113523076

This should be some event. RBR will be bringing both Mark Webber and Sebastian Vettel to MK on December the 10th to do demo runs down Midsummer Boulevard. Might be a bit busy though, with it being a few Saturdays before Xmas!

And I hope the roads are better than they were that week last year...
5283313848_e8866bccb8_z.jpg

tills7

The Devil made me buy it!
Sep 29, 2007
Milton Keynes
The roads in mk are pants anyway without the addition of any weather!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk cos I'm rolling!!

tills7

The Devil made me buy it!
Sep 29, 2007
Milton Keynes
Heh .... that should be a right good day out. The only thing wrong with the roads here are the tools that use them and the increasing addition of traffic lights.

And the speed bumps and pot holes ........ I'll be there though lol :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk cos I'm rolling!!

Jul 17, 2004
West Lothian
Heh .... that should be a right good day out. The only thing wrong with the roads here are the tools that use them and the increasing addition of traffic lights.

Just like the New Town we've got up here. Used to be roundabouts everywhere, but then the council took over the running and there's lights everywhere!

I do like a good blast down the dual carriageway from Buckingham direction to the M1, see how many cars I can outdrag (legally) from the roundabouts. :D

AndrewJB

Friend to SEAT UK & Cupra Racing
Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
I love the roads in MK, compared to single track A roads in Cheshire

Sent from my Revolution ROM powered Samsung Galaxy SII using Tapa-Talk

Molehill_Mike

Rollin' on 20s
Jan 3, 2005
Bedfordshire
Love MK roads... good for a blast!! Also handy is the location of various petrol stations :D haha

How sad, but I like bridge with the glass and reflections...! Only bested by a good tunnel (not actually many of those in MK :( ) LOL

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.