Relatively new Leon owner.

ThatGuyJames77

Dec 15, 2020
Scotland
Hi guys,

As per joining advice I thought I may as well introduce myself. My name is James and I'm from the outer west coast of Scotland which from browsing these forums, some of you are familiar with. I bought my Leon about two months ago, she's a 64' with only just 30,000 miles so for all I paid for it I reckon I got a smashing deal. I'll add photos once I get the weather to take a few shots as it has been rotten down my neck of the woods no surprise.

As the car sits now, she's standard but I've been saving like hell since I decided on what car I wanted and am looking to do quite a few interesting modifications. The car is what I understand top be a fairly high spec given it's got tonnes of small extras along with the 2.0tdi 150 engine on the sport coupe body. list of upcoming mods as follows:

Aerodynamic kit consisting of exhaust, rear bumper, side skirts and a spoiler.
Mudflaps that I had seen someone else on here had fitted, apologies for not referencing,
HEKO wind deflectors,
either a racechip or DTUK box, Ideally not looking to do a permanent map,
Dynamic mirror indicators,
Gas bonnet struts,
Tailgate gas struts if I can find any,
Blood red painted callipers,
InBay wireless charging pad for the leon 5f
and las but by no means least, I will at some point be aiming to add a control customs steering wheel but given this mod list is rather expensive, I dare say this will take a couple of years.

Finally I am also looking to upgrade my air intake system but can't seem to find anything that is confirmed to fit on the 2.0tdi 150.

Id be more than grateful if anyone wishes to leave any other suggestions, this is my first SEAT so I'm not 100% familiar with what kinds of mods can be done to these cars or what cannot be done.

None the less, cheers for reading,

James

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Welcome to the forum

Scotland has some amazing roads but also some rubbish weather haha whenever we see bad weather on the news its pretty much guaranteed its Scotland that has the coldest and wettest of everyone lol

I love to see a good saving session so the first mods can be bought soon ish to start the fire that will consume your bank haha

Be sure to check with our sponsors regarding your mods (genuine or aftermarket) as you may find some deals!

I'd post a question lost in the Mk3 Leon section and hopefully you'll get some feedback from what others have used...

With a list like that I'd suggest creating a Readers ride so people can stay on top of your build etc we've got a good bunch of people on here that know way more than myself haha

You'll have to post up a pic of your car for us to see (reg plate covered) when you get a chance.

Enjoy

Reactions: ThatGuyJames77
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise