• Evo Magazine are looking for a mint and (and ideally unmodified) Leon Cupra Sub8 to drive and photograph for a feature. Find out more here .
  • Hey Guest👍👎 We're looking for reviews of your local CUPRA or SEAT Dealership - it's quick and easy to do: Leave a review now

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
10,830
3,096
South West
www.seatcupra.net
We were very sorry to hear of the passing of Scott Dennis, former Motorsport Manager at SEAT UK.



Scott was a great supporter of the SEATCUPRA.NET community, helping us with special access and dedicated parking at BTCC events and always making us feel welcome around the paddock.



Those experiences meant a lot to the community and helped create some great memories for many of our members.



Scott-Dennis-1-1200x751.jpg




Our thoughts are with Scott’s family, friends and former colleagues.

Continue reading...
 
Terribly sad and shocked to hear of Scott Dennis's untimely passing, he was a superb fella, as you may or may not know along with several other including Syphon I was involved in the founding of SEATCupra.net way back in 2001.

During the early years of this forum both before and during SEAT's involvement in BTCC, Scott was marketing manager of SEAT UK (later becoming boss of the motorsport campaign) he fully supported and encouraged our growing numbers of enthusiasts to come along to BTCC events and was always so generous with his time providing us behind the scenes access and other support.

This is something we're so grateful for, and his time and effort helped the forum to grow beyond anything we imagined, and set the foundations for what it became. I know after leaving SEAT and SEAT Sport he focused on his passion and expertise in photography - his motorsport images we're some of the best examples I've seen. I wish his family and friends heartfelt condolences at this time and RIP Scott and thank you.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Syphon
When I had my LCR, going to those BTCC events and seeing us all lined up with privileged parking, brings back a lot of fond memories.

I never met him but thanks to him they were some of the best times I've had being a car enthusiast.

Thanks for the memories and RIP Scott
 
  • Like
Reactions: Syphon