Remote Mapcare Activation

We can now offer remote mapcare activation!

It can be found here;

Mapcare allows you to download maps free of charge whenever you fancy and copy them straight to your SD card with no messing around. Unlike other methods, this will result in no fault codes!
It also allows you to use any SD card, perfect for if you've lost your genuine card!

Unfortunately this service isn't suited to vehicles with a factory fit virtual cockpit :(

Last edited:

jonial

Jonial
Nov 1, 2003
Garstang
www.g4ial.com
Hello to you

Will the mapcare activation remove the B126CF2 fault code which I have in module 5F after doing the workaround installation of the latest maps ?
Many thanks in advance.

Fester999

May 17, 2020
We can now offer remote mapcare activation!

It can be found here;

Mapcare allows you to download maps free of charge whenever you fancy and copy them straight to your SD card with no messing around. Unlike other methods, this will result in no fault codes!
It also allows you to use any SD card, perfect for if you've lost your genuine card!

Unfortunately this service isn't suited to vehicles with a factory fit virtual cockpit :(
Good morning I am interested in updating my navigation maps in my 2017 seat leon. It is the facelift version with the unit with just two buttons.
Is it an easy process?
Mank thanks
Simon

Fester999

May 17, 2020
Hi Simon,
Could you go to settings, system information and take a picture please?
Thanks for the response.
Try the pictures attached.
Regards Simon
20211106_114024.jpg
20211106_113958.jpg

Fantastic how do you want me to proceed? Order it off your website?
Also I might need a bit of an explanation how to change the maps.
I'm sick of Android auto keep disconnecting.
You may want to consider a general software update, also available on our website. Some software versions are unreliable with AA/carplay. Are you using a genuine cable?

Yes if you purchase via the website we'll get in touch to arrange the activation and go from there

Fester999

May 17, 2020
Thanks I'll purchase the remote link.
No not using a genuine cable, I use a Samsung phone, it works on Spotify well but sat nav ie Waze etc seems to kill it.
I'll get a genuine cable

Thanks I'll purchase the remote link.
No not using a genuine cable, I use a Samsung phone, it works on Spotify well but sat nav ie Waze etc seems to kill it.
I'll get a genuine cable
Try a genuine cable, if this doesn't sort it then update the software on the infotainment system 😊

0368 is the latest, your software is well out of date

Reactions: Fester999

Fester999

May 17, 2020
East Yorkshire Retrofits did my remote update earlier on my 2017 leon, the maps are now 2022.
It was easy Kieran did it all I just popped sd card in and out of the laptop and the car. Give them a try.
Off to Twickenham next week to watch England vs South Africa.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.