sat nav ....

patrick martin

Apr 17, 2018
HI all , Recently bought a seat leon FR 2.0 ... quick question how do you get the sat nav to give voice directions ?? turned the volume up on the settings and it comes through the speakers ,but when i put a destination in and it starts navigating no spoken sound is coming through only the directions driving me nuts !!! probably something simple but can't seem to find it ....cheers

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Evening,

I assume you have a factory standard Nav installed? Do you know what kind? RNS 310, 315 or 510? When you boot the system up does it show the SEAT name then some numbers like 2.0 etc...

I'm not sure on the 510 but I'm sure that if you hold in the setup button for 10 seconds or more a different screen comes up then you click Versions I think, worth seeing if any of these are set to XXXX or KR01 as you maybe missing the 2nd half of a firmware update as I lost my voice like this... Installed the rest of the update and happy days.

Cheers

patrick martin

Apr 17, 2018
hi, the sat nav i have is a 5f0919866k 2015 version of maps ..when i but it up the seat Fr comes up but no numbers after it..ive pressed the set up button and no other screens come up ...nothing cheers for the info anyway will try and book it in with the dealers see if they can shed any light into it ?? thanks

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise