Seat Arona 1.0 TSI Throttle Body

Nov 11, 2023
Hi all,

Getting an engine check icon on the dash.

Went to the local mechanic and was told the throttle body is causing the error and needs replacing.

I am looking for throttle body online and not fully sure which one to get. I have found one which from VW Up and also fits the Seat Ibiza Mk IV (6J5, 6P1) 1.0 Hatchback Petrol 05/2015-06/2017 FWD.

Any idea if they will fit on the Arona?

Thank you

Tell

Staff member
This is where your parts department guy would be helpful. Some Seat dealers have good ones. They have access to the system to tell them. Might be other ways of doing it via a motor parts local network. Not sure, you think so. Those vans you see travelling between dealers distributing parts :oops:. Worth a try may be.

Also the boards parts sponsor

Must be a question of tapping the VIN in and looking the part up. A scanning tool would verify what your dealer said as a second check.

I'd try the boards sponsor.

Reactions: RUM4MO
Nov 11, 2023
This is where your parts department guy would be helpful. Some Seat dealers have good ones. They have access to the system to tell them. Might be other ways of doing it via a motor parts local network. Not sure, you think so. Those vans you see travelling between dealers distributing parts :oops:. Worth a try may be.

Also the boards parts sponsor

Must be a question of tapping the VIN in and looking the part up. A scanning tool would verify what your dealer said as a second check.

I'd try the boards sponsor.
Thanks mate. I'll drop them a line

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.