Seat Ibiza warning sound

Mar 4, 2024
Hey I have a problem, so I have my Seat ibiza 6j 2011 around 3 years now. But the last year it makes a weird warning sound (sometimes its just 1 beep but the other times its a couple of beeps) and there is nothing on the dashboard. The noise only comes when I have used my car for the first time of the day and usually occurs during the first 2 minutes of driving and then it goes away. I have been to the garage and the also dont know what the sound is, I hope you guys can help me.

Warning sound

vw.man

Apr 17, 2020
That doesn't sound like a noise the car would make - do you have an aftermarket head unit? Reminds me of a noise some head units make to warn you that you haven't secured it - something like that (maybe it has a removeable head?).

Reactions: mty12345
Mar 4, 2024
That doesn't sound like a noise the car would make - do you have an aftermarket head unit? Reminds me of a noise some head units make to warn you that you haven't secured it - something like that (maybe it has a removeable head?).
Yeah it's a head unit from aliexpress, I already have this unit for 2 years. But I will check if there is something loose thanks for the info.

Reactions: mty12345
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.