Sporty sound is now speakers?

Feb 25, 2022
Thanks.

That is a bit of a shame as presumably the dash vibrates and rattles like the MK7 Golf GTI and Polo GTI when it's turned up in sport mode.

SRGTD

May 26, 2014
I have a 2020 VW Polo GTI+ and one of the first things I did when I took delivery of the car was to select the ‘Individual’ mode for the car’s settings and set the engine sound to ‘eco’. IMHO the fake engine noise is horrible and sounds just………fake.

An easy solution, and the added bonus is no unwanted vibrations and rattles from the soundaktor - that’s assuming you don’t like fake engine noise, and the Curpa Leon also gives you the option to adjust the settings for engine sound.

Feb 25, 2022
To be fair, versus pretty much zero noise of the particulate filter cars, I found the fake engine sound good.

DuckPit

Jul 2, 2021
The passenger said of my dash / trim vibrates from it, its worse when say slowing to turn and then accelerating a bit and the engine sound is low. You can't switch it off out of the box in Leon you either disconnect it or some coding faff.

axeriano

Dec 5, 2022
Latvia
The passenger said of my dash / trim vibrates from it, its worse when say slowing to turn and then accelerating a bit and the engine sound is low. You can't switch it off out of the box in Leon you either disconnect it or some coding faff.
I've disabled Soundaktor with OBDEleven and it's... Amazing silence from the engine in the cabin.
It seems that even Comfort Mode has a little fake engine sound. And now it's gone. Much pleasure to my ears.. and heart.. and soul. :)

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise